Submissions are closed.
Humanity International Film Festival prefers online entries submitted via Withoutabox.com, which provides cost-saving, paperless submission to film festivals around the world. Withoutabox’s internet-only submission platform features online applications via one master entry form, online fee payments, press kits, and the option to use Secure Online Screeners, an economical, eco-friendly, and secure alternative to traditional hard-copy DVD submissions. Fill out one master entry form and take advantage of quick entry, extended deadlines, and powerful submission management tools. There’s no extra cost to you, and by submitting, you’ll join Withoutabox’s global filmmaker community and stay in the loop about international exhibition opportunities. Click to submit your film today!
Rules & Guidelines
- Local Film Submissions can submit their film for free. Proof of residency must be provided
- Films must be submitted between December 1st 2011-April 25th 2012
- Films must be available for screening during the Humanity International Film Festival, July 1-6, 2012
- Films must be under 10 minutes
- For publication purposes, entries selected will be required to supply 3 (three) high resolution stills from the film, and at least 1 (one) photograph of the film’s director
- Open to anyone who wishes to enter